Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Days

Good Morning,
       Today is another sunny warm day here on the Island.  Although it is not summer yet and I am not rushing this beautiful spring away the name 'Summer Days' came to mind for these sunny day pictures.

Last evening as the sun was starting to go down I thought I would take a few quick pictures of the old swing and my bicycle by the tree.

I like the feeling of nostalgia these picture evoke of lazy hazy summer days.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend filled with the joy of the season.

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Saturday Show-off today.

I will be back tomorrow with a special pink post for Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound as it is the fourth anniversary of this popular party.

Take care,
Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment