Thursday, June 21, 2012

White Splendor in the Garden


Hello,
   I am glad you stopped in so we can have lunch surrounded by the splendor in Martha's Garden(Martha is the elegant statue that presides over this garden room). This is my favorite time of year in here.

So come on in!
I have the table set in white today too.
The four beautiful white shrubs are Deutiza, the' Magican' and they do make it magical in here don't you think?


This garden is enclosed on all sides giving it a secret garden atmosphere.I enjoy the sound of the water fountain and of course the birds too.This little finch sure can sing!






We can linger over tea.

Little details.


I love hats and enjoy wearing them in the summer-perfect for my many bad hair days!

It was so nice of you to come and visit as you know I love to show off this little room in the garden especially in all it's white splendor! Speaking of visitors I am very honored to have a special blog friend come to visit me all the way from Brazil next week-without an interpreter we will be speaking the language of flowers. Hopefully more on that later.

 We have five tours from Japan in the next few days so I will have lots to show them when they come as the garden is coming on fast.

I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday today , A Delightsome Life for Home & Garden Thursday and The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home.
Also joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for the Midsummer Party and French Country Cottagee for Feathered Nest Friday.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment