Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Garden Beauty

Good morning,
   We have had such beautiful weather here lately but we do need a good rain as the garden is dry and the farmers crops as well. It is cloudy and showers are expected later-we shall see.
 I made a few collages of some photos I took in our garden so you can see some of what is blooming.


I love these colors together.
The bridal wreath spireas and the apple trees have started to bloom.
Apple blossoms and magnolia Anne.


And look who came to visit-little Lila. Lila picked up my hats that were on the bench in the porch and started modeling and as luck would have it my camera was right there so I captured the moment very quickly as Lila does not like getting her picture taken.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment