Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Miss Abby


Hello everyone,
     I had a special little visitor this morning as our granddaughter Abby had some alone time with me. I had another post prepared but I loved how these turned out so I couldn't wait to share them.



Abby loves her tea parties.
Little Miss Abby is five years old this month.

I think this one just might be my favorite!

Or maybe this one?
I sure did enjoy my alone time with you, little Miss Abby!

Well, I have some house cleaning to do today as Friday is our first house & garden tour and I have focused mainly on getting the little cottage and the garden ready up until today.

We are having lovely warm weather and although it is cloudy today it is still a nice spring day.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment