Saturday, June 9, 2012

Utterly Feminine




Happy Weekend!


We are having a wet one so far but that didn't stop me from enjoying a little time with my camera.I started off taking pictures in the garden but then got inspired to move into the cottage for a little feminine time out for tea.





I gathered up some some tea things and a beautiful bouquet of lilacs.The cooler weather we had this week has encouraged them to hang around for awhile longer-thankfully,as I love them so!

 A comfy toile chair,some pretty books,tea cookies and flowers and I am all set to snuggle in for awhile.
This pretty teacup belonged to a special aunt.





The lilacs in this bouquet are primrose(white) and Beauty of Moscow(soft pink with white) and an unknown variety.If I had of known I would be blogging when I planted these lilacs several years ago I might have kept better records!

I love my new shoes -pretty and comfy!


 It is so peaceful her with Pachebel's In the Garden playing quietly .
 Pretty Scotch cookies



Well,I enjoyed my utterly feminine afternoon tea and I hope you did too! Now,that I am all rested I better get back to work as we have a tour on Monday morning.

I am joining Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound today.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment