Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blooming in the Garden Now

Hello everyone,

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I love taking some photos after a garden tour because the garden has been whipped into shape and I have a little more free time.
 As you can see everything is lush and green now but there is a little lag between the spring show of tulips,daffodils etc. and the perennials.The early peonies are starting to bloom and the lupins as well.
There are lots of alliums in bloom scattered throughout the garden.

The Guernsey Cream clematis is starting to bloom.
This is a new one putting on a little show.
The tree peonies are starting to open their buds.
Immortality Iris is blooming and it will bloom again later-a nice bonus!
I love the lupins and they grow wild here along the roadside.
The Guernsey Cream again.
The Primrose Lilac- it has  yellow buds when it first comes out and then changes to white.
Alliums
Beauty of Moscow-you can see we had a sunny day today.
This is the Sensation Lilac but the tree has one light pink bloom on it too-I have never seen this before.
I want to thank all of you who gave me advise on other ways of putting my photos on as they have become fuzzy doing the same way that has worked for years. I will get my son to see which way will work best for me-thanks again! For now, I am putting them on a little smaller to see if that is better.

Thank you for stopping by,

Carolyn







No comments:

Post a Comment