Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Soft & Sweet

Hello Everyone,
     I just popped in to share some soft & sweet images with you before I go to a photo club meeting.
    
Breakfast in bed anyone?

Our lilacs are in bud now but these are some from a couple of years ago.

I love pink and aqua-so soft and sweet!

Some white china in the corner cupboard that my husband built for me.
More soft aqua.
Romantic?
Oh! soon we will be eating all our meals out here again!

Soft and sweet blossoms!

I was doing some pruning and clean up in the garden today before the rain drove me indoors.Our grass is getting greener by the minute!


Thank you so much for visiting me today.

Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. It's really good to think about the home improvement and utilise the unwanted spaces into Office area. Good Blog for better idea…

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and so pretty the pretty pink and cyan color one is gorgeous. These Power hand tools and DIY projects are really good and impressive. These China crockery look so pretty and antique, the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete