Thursday, April 5, 2012

Peace & Quiet

Hello Everyone,
     It is cloudy and cool here today but spring is advancing as so many perennials are starting to grow. I noticed on my walk this morning that the lupins that grow wild along the roadside here are starting to pop up as well. I always look forward to their return.
   It is time for a little peace and quiet so I have some tea ready in a quiet corner of our bedroom

My husband added some details to our fireplace mantel since you were here last.Did you notice the turned posts and the box above with the small pot lights. I think it adds pizazz to the mantel!



Spring tulips.


I love the soft colors of this hydrangea.

I hope you enjoy some peace and quiet in your day and have time to reflect on the blessings of  Easter.

I am joining Between Naps on the Porch today for Tablescape Thursday.

Also,joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday and My Romantic Home for Show & Tell .

Easter Blessings to you All!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment